Sunday, August 10, 2008

In the meantime....

Chaos is my life. I can't wait until I have a job to go with that chaos!! (Whatever...) The family is doing well, we are all awaiting school to start on THURSDAY-yeah! That is my excuse that my kids need to "practice" going to bed at 8:00, so they will be ready for school. I tried it, and it was definatly not enforced tonight. We'll see what happens tomorrow night.

Chris bought me tickets for Les Miserables at Tuacahn after I passed my boards, so we went Tuesday night. Jo watched the three oldest and we took the babies. What would I do without her? The show was fantastic! Just as good as Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. I don't know how else we have spent this week, but it seems we have been busy.

I have some great pics, and lots of great stories. For example, two weeks ago we were in sacrament meeting...(thats where all the good happens). It was a missionary report. Just for fun everyone stood up to sing Called to Serve-to hallmark his MTC experience. We were on the front row of the balcony (yes, I vowed I would never sit there again, but it was the only seat available upon our 2 minute late entry). So while we are standing there Parkyr climbs up over the railing and before we know it we hear the slurpping noise of a freshly detached spit string. Chris and I (each holding a baby) performed a double shoulder slam to the pew (which we were later complimented on mind you). I took advantage of the standing and glanced over the edge to see whos head it may have landed upon, but it hopefully landed on someones seat instead...If not, I do so apologize to that person.

My camera software was somehow deleted (and the disk is missing) so I've not been able to download my pics. I'm hopeful to figure this out soon. We'll save the other stories for the pictures....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

But what would you do without Parkyr?! The thing about the kids is that I'm hoping to build enough time up that I can get the favor in return. Good luck with the Practicing bed time!

Cami said...

Hey!
Sounds like lots of fun. I am still trying to get Caleb to sleep in his own bed. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not. Hope school goes good with the 2 oldest! Sounds like Parkyr is a handful. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I know I am a bug, but I tagged you. You need to go on my blog and answer the questions and then tag 5other people. Thanks!