Monday, October 6, 2008

Slacking Web Spinner

Wow. I'm a slacker. I was thinking that it had been a long time since I have updated, but not that long!!! I am just going to have to start fresh, and fill in the here and now.

So. When we were trying to find a name for Parkyr, the boys wanted to name him Peter Parker. And if the shoe fits, or the beanie in his case, he will wear it. (As a mask.) He is OBSESSED with Spiderman. Each day starts with: "What are you going to be for Halloween mommie? Red spiderman, or black spiderman. Or something else?" He gets mad when I tell him I am not going to be anything, so I have settled on telling him I will be myself....."A witch?" he asks!.!.Needless to say we have an old costume in storage that I will be finding for Halloween. Hope he is not dissapointed that it is RED and not Black.

On friday I took the twins in for their checkup. Parkyr kindly volunteered to bring the baby wipes in his spiderman backpack. Little did I know that he snuck a few other items in the bag as well. One of them was his beenie. I mean, spiderman mask. I was coversing with a few of the patients in the waiting room as he slyly doned his mask and struck a web slinging pose in the chair next to me. Then he jumped off the chair ready to strike. The entire waiting room had a great laugh. The funniest thing is that it doesn't have any eye holes in it, so he is blind as a bat the entire time he wears it. He is going to hurt himself sometime.

Last thursday spidey cost me some ka-ching$$$. I didn't realize it until I was driving home from work. It was dark and a crack in the glass caught my attention. Yes, thats right folks. He scaled my van and broke my windshield. I later noticed the finger and hand prints climing the hood. I was reassured that it was not Parkyr, it was spiderman.

Enough about him. The babies are good. They are starting to want to crawl. They will both get on hands and knees and rock. The are able to roll, or stretch their way around to whatever they want, and yes, we have had our first carpet tack injury. It didn't keep them off of the tile though. They like the cold smooth feel of it. Soon I will never be able to escape. I will have two crawlers trailing everywhere I go.

Chris is in Delta working again. It is so hard to do everything that needs to be done here. I am only working a couple of days each week until I get a more guaranteed schedule. That may happen in December. WE MISS YOU DADDY!!

The boys are doing good and their school pics came back last Friday. I picked background colors to be both brown, and one is blue and one is brown. They look cute though. They want to move back to our old house now that Chris is working there again. Dyllan says school was easier up there and that is why he wants to go back. No chance that is going to happen.

I'm getting sleepy, so I'm going to give it a rest. Chris took a pic of spidey the other day, maybe I'll get it posted soon. Luv to all!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Hi there!
So, Chris is back in Delta working, huh? That has to suck. You're not moving are you? You better not. Dangit! So, is the real estate just slow? Hmmm.... I hope you are doing good. Oh, your Parkyr! What a kid. Now you are going to have to get that windshield fixed. Oh well, just remember, s____ happens all the time. Never ends! Love ya!~

Heather Taylor said...

Good luck with spiderman. Your life makes my life sound like a piece of cake. I'm sorry that Chris is so far away. I hope that doesn't last for too long. I read you rblog all the time, I am just usually too lazy to comment. I love to hear all about your cute boys.

Heather

LIFE IS BUENO said...

Hey sister!

I am so glad you updated I have been checking almost everyday to see what is going on in Joyner Jumble. Parkyr reminds me so much of Anthony it is so cute! I know you don't think so now but that is all the stuff he use to do the web thing had me cracking up because I remember a few webs thrown in days as well lol.. I miss you guys so much!! I need you to call and tell me how to do the cute background fro the blog :)

Cami said...

I tagged you from my blog. Details are there, now just do it! Love ya!