Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged Photos

This is my photo. I think its Dyllans 6th b-day party. Imagine that. He is wearing a white tee. He never leaves his other shirt on, always rips it off and runs around in his stupid tee. I think we had a movie party. Too many kids, too many birthday parties...We just did one for Tansyn last week!

So now I have to tag 4 of you. Hmmm. Hilary, Jamie, Heather and Matt!

Here's the rules! Go to your picture files, open the 4th file and post the 4th picture. Also, write your memory of it.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Hey there!
I just tagged you on my blog! Go there for the directions! Have fun!

Heather Taylor said...

I hope youe check your comments. We are talking about going to Delta to visit grandpa one day the week after Christmas. Is there any chance that you would be able to be there at the same time? I would love to see and your cute boys. Let me know so I can make sure we are both there at the same time.

Heather