Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We did in fact, fall off of the face of the planet for a YEAR!

We're back, and we're blogging. Not in much of a mood to do it, but some people keep begging for pics. So here they are. Don't worry, you weren't the only one begging... So just after Christmas we went sledding at Jolleys Ranch up Hobble Creek Canyon. It was a blast!










So, the other day we made sugar cookies. I will let you see how it went....







I took away the high chairs the other day, definately reconsidering restrained eating. This was after we made more frosting for the cookies.



If they weren't so cute, it would NOT be worth it! Sorry these pics are so baby biased....






The End for today, time for Chayse and I to go to bed.

2 comments:

Penny said...

we need some of these for this years book.

Willy The Prince said...

UMMMMM, I just happened to look at your blog while going through my list in the wee hours of the morn and to my delight found an update!!!

Yippee. Welcome back. Love the pictures.

I envision your life and fun chaos and the cookies have confirmed it. Super cute.